§1 General Regulations
- The International Medical ERASMUS Conference (IMEC): Medicine is all around!, referred to hereafter as Conference, is an informational conference of Erasmus Programme and Medical University ofSilesia.
- The Conference will be held online via chosen platforms; main lectures and workshops on Zoom and transmitted via YouTube on the 17th and the 18th of December of 2021.
- The Organizing Committee of International Medical ERASMUSConference (referred to as IMEC), referred to hereafter as Organizers, consists of both students and university staff of the Medical University of Silesia:
- univ-prof. Justyna Paprocka
- prof. dr. Damian Kawecki
- Jagoda Hofman
- Bożena Kmak
- Michał Hutny
- Robert Peterek
- Agata Suleja
- Natalia Libudzic
- Gabriela Bronkowska
- Karolina Tracz
- Martyna Kamińska
- Aleksandra Jedlecka
- Natalia Kardas
- Natalia Rodak
- Agnieszka Suszek
- Karolina Śliwa
- Klaudia Huchała
- The Organizing Committee appoints Coordinators of Sessions,whose main tasks will be to organize, prepare and take care of thematic sessions of the Conference.
- The official website of the conference is http://imec2021.sum.edu.pl
- The official language of the Conference is English.
- The regulations presented here must be followed by all the Participants.
§2 The general course of the Conference
- The Conference consists of parts: students’ video presentations, workshops, lectures, discussion panels, and interactive quiz with prizes.
- The Conference will be held for two days.
- The Students’ experiences with the Erasmus+ Programme as well as lectures are parts of the Conference that should be understood as informational sessions in the form of online presentations.
- The workshops should be understood as webinars and sometimes discussion panels organized by the Organizing Committee. Workshops will be announced in a separate notice and will be organized in the form of webinars requiring separate registration. Participation in the part of the Conference is free of charge.
- The lecture part of the Conference should be understood as a series of keynote lectures taking place during the Congress. The aimof these lectures is to provide the attendees with knowledgeassociated with particular medical specialties in an accessible form.
§3 The conference fee
- Due to the online organization of the International Medical Erasmus Conference, IMEC Participants will be exempt from the Conference Fee.
§4 Quiz and awards
- On each day of the IMEC 2021 Conference, the Participants may participate in a Quiz, which is held in the final parts of each conference day. The Quiz is organized on Kahoot! platform. The details required for joining the quiz will be shared with the participants using the platforms chosen for the Conference: ZOOM/YouTube. The questions included in the Quiz are based on the information presented during the main lectures for each given day. The three contestants of the Quiz, who scored the highest scores, will be considered the winners and given the prize for adequately 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the ranking. The details concerning the prize delivery will be sent to the email address of each winner of the Quiz in the period of 2 weeks after the finish of the Conference.
§5 Final clauses
- If the Conference will not take place, the Organiser will immediately inform the Participants.
- The Organiser has rights for application of any changes to the schedule of Conference and Regulations.
- Acceptation of Regulations is required for participation.
- Contact with the Organizing Committee is possible via the Facebookconference website and Instagram account.
- Only the Organizer of the Conference is entitled to settling disputes not included in the above-mentioned rules.
- Due to the current epidemiological situation, the InternationalMedical Erasmus Conference is organized online.
- The Administrator of your personal data is the Medical University of Silesia with a registered office at Poniatowskiego 15, 40-055 in Katowice. tel. 32 208 3600, NIP: 634-000-53-01, REGON:000289035. contact details to Inspektor Ochrony Danych IOD (AData Protection Officer)are available on website sum.edu.pl andiod.sum.edu.pl or under the phone number: 32 208 3600
- j A Data Protection Officer oversees the processing of personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed for the administrative purposes of the conference.
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with article 13paragraph 1 point a or f of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for achieving the purposes for which they are collected.
- The data will be made available to third parties where required bylaw, and on the basis of entrustment contracts, it will be transferred to entities providing services to the Medical University of Silesia,including providers of IT systems and services and other subcontractors.
- The data will be stored for the period required to service the conference. If your consent is the legal basis for data processing, the data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn. The consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending a request to: IOD ( DataProtection Office)
- You have the right to access your data and, subject to laws and regulations, the right to correct, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing, and the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated way and will not be profiled.